Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still Simple. Now Stable.

4 + 1 = 5

We are now the Ludovico 5. I can't believe I have

3 children.

I don't know how people do it. I am still trying to get used to school for Lucy and early risings with Jack and remembering to get breakfast, lunch and dinner ready at appropriate times. My parents were here for 10 days and I thought I was doing great; my house was always clean, food was always on the table, everything was really easy................................

Then they left.

Well, I am slowly but surely getting my crap together. I am still trying to keep life as simple as possible and Yes,

I am stable. (Although Ellie still likes to tell me I'm not).

I enjoy not being pregnant. And I enjoy even more having this

wonderful little person

in our home.

Jack is a sweet boy. He loves to pee on Daddy and Mommy and anyone else who takes too long changing his diaper. Lucy and Ellie are great big sisters and love their Jack Jack. Ellie has turned out to be a great little babysitter. She doesn't give up even if he's crying.

Jack is gaining an ounce a day. He is already 9lbs 13oz (born 8lbs 9oz) and grown an inch....all in 3 weeks.

More pics to come, but I have found that I took a million of Lucy when she was this age and I forget with Jack....will try to get better!



8 comments:

The Jonas Family said...

Congratulations! I forgot you were even pregnant! I am pregnant now, due the first week in March. Not sure what I am having yet. There will be a big gap from my first two, Brandon - 6 1/2 and Taylor 5 next month! I am already looking forward to being done with pregnancy, but a little worried when I have THREE! Good luck and keep the the great work!

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Congrats, Jamie (& fam)! Jack is beautiful!!!

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

yeeeaaaah baby! I'm so happy for you and your family! Hope the baby, AND the mama are doing fabulous!

Darth Mama said...

Congratulations on your new little cutie! I saw your husband at the hospital lobby pass off your girls to Tammy.

ps, i know you are stable!

Jody said...

Jamie, love the new backdrop... love that you are now where i was 22 years ago... Oh my gosh i am so old!!!

Jenn said...

Yay! Congrats to you Jamie! So glad you have a healthy baby boy, so adorable, too! Lots of love to your family :)

Felisha Coltrin said...

Congratulations Jamie.. Your family is adorable!! hugs and kisses!!

Thekla and Grayson said...

Congratulations!! You are very brave with three :) He is a real cutie and your girls get more beautiful every day! Give me a call one day when you are "stable"!