Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I HAD A BAD DAY


Yes, I did have a bad day and I wrote a little song to go with it. Tune to Daniel Powter's Bad Day.

BAD DAY

Where is the moment I needed the most
You have 2 babies and the magic is lost
I’ll tell you my blue skies faded to gray
I’ll tell you my passion’s gone away
And I don’t want to carry on

You wake up in the morning and hit a new low
You’re faking a smile with the Cheerios you go
I’ll tell you my life feels way off line
I’m falling to pieces with every whine
And I don’t want to carry on

Because I had a bad day
I’m feeling real down
I sing a primary song to turn it around
Lucy says “NO, NO!”
She tell me lots of lies
I work at a smile and I want to sigh
I had a bad day
The wrinkles don’t lie
I’m getting real old and I really do mind
I had a bad day
I had a bad day

4 comments:

Darth Mama said...

Nice song, I like it. I hope you have a great day today.

Jacosa said...

Sorry about your bad day! Glad you found an artistic outlet. I think you just discovered some serious talent! =D

jenniferhoiyin said...

love the rendition, when you go global I want one of the first cds!
I think when I'm a mom I'll be making up angry dances instead of angry songs. They'll probably look a lot like the one on footloose.

Candyland Cafe said...

i like that song! but, i am waiting for a happy song for next time. :) take care!